The Premier Education & Networking Event for Clinical Research Professionals
When & Where
April 27-30, 2018
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
National Harbor, Maryland
Get up to date on the latest in clinical research from regulatory and industry leaders.
STATE OF THE INDUSTRY
Join Kenneth A. Getz, MBA, Director of Sponsored Research Programs & Research Associate Professor, Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development, as he examines the forces shaping the current and future state of the clinical research industry. Explore the individual dynamics of technology, process, and workforce on the industry and their effect on each other.
Meet the Changemakers: Driving Clinical Research Quality through Collaborative Leadership
Executive leaders will discuss collaborative initiatives to transform clinical research.
- Dr. Pamela Tenaerts, MD, MBA, Executive Director, Clinical Trials Transformation Initiative
- Patricia Leuchten, President and CEO, The Avoca Group
- Douglas Peddicord, Ph.D., Executive Director, Association of Clinical Research Organizations
- Andy Lee, Treasurer, TransCelerate Biopharma, Inc.
Advances in professional Competence and Career Path Standardization Initiatives
Hear about new competence standards for CRAs and CRCs.
- Doug Schantz, Executive Director, Clinical Operations, AstraZeneca
- Jennifer Byrne, Former CEO of PMG Research & Co-Founder of Greater Gift
- Beth Harper, Workforce Innovation Officer, Association of Clinical Research Professionals
New: 2018 Quality Congress
In conjunction with ACRP 2018 and the Avoca Quality Consortium™
Gain an unparalleled view of the changing clinical trial landscape and network with management teams from sponsors, CROs, and sites. This full-day program will equip you with transformational approaches to improving clinical research quality.