The Premier Education & Networking Event for Clinical Research Professionals
When & Where
April 27-30, 2018
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
National Harbor, Maryland
Get up to date on the latest in clinical research from regulatory and industry leaders.
oPENING KEYNOTe ADDRESS: DR. SCOTT gOTTLIEB, COMMISSIONER, U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION
Invited - Dr. Scott Gottlieb was sworn in as the 23rd Commissioner of Food and Drugs on May 10, 2017. Dr. Gottlieb is a physician, medical policy expert, and public health advocate who previously served as the FDA’s Deputy Commissioner for Medical and Scientific Affairs and before that, as a senior advisor to the FDA Commissioner.
Meet the Changemakers: Driving Clinical Research Quality through Collaborative Leadership
Executive leaders will discuss collaborative initiatives to transform clinical research.
- Dr. Pamela Tenaerts, MD, MBA, Executive Director, Clinical Trials Transformation Initiative
- Patricia Leuchten, President and CEO, The Avoca Group
- Douglas Peddicord, Ph.D., Executive Director, Association of Clinical Research Organizations
- Andy Lee, Treasurer, TransCelerate Biopharma, Inc.
Advances in professional Competence and Career Path Standardization Initiatives
Hear about new competence standards for CRAs and CRCs.
- Doug Schantz, Executive Director, Clinical Operations, AstraZeneca
- Jennifer Byrne, Former CEO of PMG Research & Co-Founder of Greater Gift
- Beth Harper, Workforce Innovation Officer, Association of Clinical Research Professionals
New: 2018 Quality Congress
In conjunction with ACRP 2018 and the Avoca Quality Consortium™
Gain an unparalleled view of the changing clinical trial landscape and network with management teams from sponsors, CROs, and sites. This full-day program will equip you with transformational approaches to improving clinical research quality.